Technical Business Analyst / Full-time in Bendigo or Melbourne
We work with our clients hand-in-glove as their leading technical partner. Our BAs are the conduits to this.
Our clients are leaders in industries such as financial services and utilities.The programs of works that we take on seek to deliver meaningful transformation across their business to dramatically improve engagement with their customers and staff.
Training and full support is provided. Delivery is executed by our technical team based in Bendigo and Docklands.
• Ability to educate and guide our client through the Clear Dynamics Hyper-agile delivery methodology that will leap-frog their existing protocols
• Elicit requirements and assist writing user stories, and capture them in clear and unambiguous language within the sprint plan and scope of works.
• Translate our client’s user stories into our capabilities that re-uses patterns and makes sense to our technical team.
• Test technical outcomes to user stories.
• Capture feedback from our client through iterative application builds within 2-4-weeksprints.
• Work effectively and independently with the team at HQ and Docklands.
• Identify changes to scope and follow the change request processes.
• Test technical outcomes to user stories and provide feedback to our technical team.
• Capture feedback and learning without fear.
• Identify any issues or blockers and raise them within the squads and with the Clear Dynamics Implementation Manager.
• Timely and appropriate communication with client and relevant stakeholders.
• Build positive and constructive relationships with our clients.
• Use our internal systems and input into their evolution to support and improve our delivery.
What you bring to the team
You are a dedicated and motivated professional with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. You are organized and can manage your own time effectively. You work well under pressure and on your feet to meet deadlines, and your track record proves this.
Experience in a BA role or similar on complex enterprise software projects a bonus.
Track record delivering successful outcomes on a variety of complex and difficult scenarios, improving relationships, processes, and/or other outcomes.
Experience in managing and building relationships in multi-functional teams.
Experience working in an agile or iterative framework.
Demonstrated experience and a clear understanding of the business advantages of successful technical solutions and can articulate these clearly.
Interest or experience in Finance and/or Utilities domain (on the client or vendor side) is a plus.