Delivery Engineer / Full-time in Bendigo or Melbourne
As a Delivery Engineer,you are accountable for creating full-stack web-based solutions by leveraging our proprietary platform.
You collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure that projects are delivered to a high quality and you draw on your experience to improve projects and their outcomes. You work closely with the Platform team to identify improvement opportunities in the platform, and the core verticals solutions and outcomes we build out
• Develop web-based applications that meet the needs of the project.
• Partner with clients to ensure best solutions are agreed and delivered.
• Drive our platform and products forward (bring your experience and best practices to the team).
• Collaborate with team to improve the Platform.
• Manage workload across multiple priorities.
• Develop and coordinate with external designers.
• Maintain strong working relationships with individuals in different departments.
• Actively take part in problem solving and solution building.
• Proactively leverage and share through innovation and idea generation, staying ahead of the market and our competitors.
What you bring to the team
You are a dedicated and motivated professional with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. You are organized and can manage your own time effectively. You work well under pressure and on your feet to meet deadlines, and your track record proves this.
5+ years’ experience in software deployments, incident or change environments, and/or systems administration roles on complex enterprise software projects
Track record of leading on successful deployments on a variety of complex and difficult scenarios, including 3rd parties, processes, and/or other outcomes
Experience in documentation, specifically deployment plans, post-implementation incident reports, and other reporting
Knowledge of AWS and/or Azure Cloud, ITIL frameworks and language, and ISO 27001 framework
Experience in deployment, automation and orchestration tools, for example, Kubernetes, Docker, Release Pipeline tools, Ansible, Powershell DSC, ARM and Terraform
Interest or experience in Finance and/or Utilities domain (on the client or vendor side) is a plus.