Deployments, Environments and Data Specialist / Full-time in Bendigo or Melbourne
Join our team to deliver the highest standards to our business leaders in highly-regulated industries.
We provide Tier 1 Managed Services support for our clients who are a leaders in highly-regulated industries such as financial services and utilities.
This role involves ensuring adherence to our standards and processes so that the primary outcome of a high-quality deployment services is with minimum downtime.
The role also provides a key function across environments establishment, management and maintenance. Experience working within an information security system governed by ISO 27001 standards will be highly valued.
• Customer production deployments are carried out with the highest regards to quality and security with minimal interruptions within CD’s control and meeting SLAs
• Ensure that environments are established, maintained and managed to meet our compliance policy standards and design requirements
• Ensure that databases are established, maintained and managed to meet our compliance policy standards and design requirements
• Production Data access is controlled to the highest security and compliance policy standards
• Provide 3rd level technical support as required to meet customer SLAs and scheduling requests
What you bring to the team
You are a dedicated and motivated professional with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. You are organized and can manage your own time effectively. You work well under pressure and on your feet to meet deadlines, and your track record proves this.
5+ years’ experience in software deployments, incident or change environments, and/or systems administration roles on complex enterprise software projects
Track record of leading on successful deployments on a variety of complex and difficult scenarios, including 3rd parties, processes, and/or other outcomes
Experience in documentation, specifically deployment plans, post-implementation incident reports, and other reporting
Knowledge of AWS and/or Azure Cloud, ITIL frameworks and language, and ISO 27001 framework
Experience in deployment, automation and orchestration tools, for example, Kubernetes, Docker, Release Pipeline tools, Ansible, Powershell DSC, ARM and Terraform
Interest or experience in Finance and/or Utilities domain (on the client or vendor side) is a plus.